Saturday, September 6, 2014

BEACH FINDS - 11 X 14 OIL ON PANEL

DAY 6
of
3 0   P A I N T I N G S   I N   3 0   D A Y S

This 11 x 14 inch oil painting is based on one of Edward Potthast's beach paintings, "Girls Playing in the Surf".  It depicts two little girls dressed in their white voile dresses and red bows, searching the tide pools for shells and small sea creatures.  Big sister, encouraging little sister, and both hoping to find something to take home as a memory of their day at the beach.  The communication between the two seems to be, "What did you find?  Let me see!"

I recently sold a smaller watercolor version of this painting.  It was such a sweet little look into the relationship of sisters, that I decided to do a larger one in oil.  

This painting is dry and ready to ship.  It will arrive on your doorstep beautifully packaged and ready to frame.

 "Beach Finds"
11 x 14 inch oil on panel





Click below to see the listing for "Beach Finds".


Thanks for looking!
-Nan








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...