Saturday, September 10, 2011

MEET NORMA

(In several previous posts (here, and here) I mentioned that I have four goals in mind upon my retirement from the classroom.  One of those goals started coming to life last Friday afternoon.)

So . . .

Who's Norma, you ask?  Well, let me introduce you to her.  
I was told by a musician I know, that it's only right to name your instrument.  She looked like a Norma to me, so Norma she is!
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!?!
 We had our first little "chat" today.  She's a complicated girl and it's going to take a very long time before I know her well.  But, we'll be spending a little time together every day, probably in the mornings.  I've never met anyone like her.  We don't even speak the same language!

We have a lot of work to do.


So, when I need a break from projects, I'll be working on our "relationship"!



2 comments:

Boom said...

OMGoodness!!! You did it!! I can't wait to see how you two get along. Norma is beautiful; albeit a bit throaty.

Nan Burger said...

You made me laugh out loud, "Boom"! Thanks for your comment! -Nan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...