Friday, March 21, 2014

PAINTING IN KENTUCKY

Today we drove into the warmth and sunshine!   Our driving distance of 468.6 miles took our car thermometer from 30 degrees to 72 degrees.

We drove all the way to Lexington, Kentucky for an oil painting workshop with Dreama Tolle Perry.  I told myself I would work in my watercolor journal every day of the trip - writing and painting a little bit about each day.  


We drove by so many beautiful horse barns, farmhouses, tobacco curing barns, all surrounded by rolling hills, and tidy fences that went on forever.  

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I'll be off to the first day of my 3 day workshop held in the Artists Attic in downtown Lexington.  Time for bed . . .







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...