Monday, July 18, 2011

ANOTHER VISIT TO MONCHES FARM

Here are some pictures of more great 
finds at Monches Farm.  Love that place!
 Interesting . . .
 Great cows!
I love these "dipping dishes"!  They are by Rosanna and they have 
matching dessert plates and mugs! So pretty and delicate - and 24K gold!
 Great memo board - advertising ephemera from the Graphics Fairy would work well for this.
 
And tomorrow, the first of five projects Jan and I 
worked on during her visit from McKinney, TX. 
(complete with Jan's debut doing a video tutorial!)

2 comments:

Shelly Watson said...

love your paper flowers - very pretty. I have to say that I am in LOVE with those cows! I grew up on a farm and this reminds me of that time, thanks for posting!

{Mum&Roo} said...

I'm wondering where Monches Farm is. I'm from Wisconsin and it looks like a place I'd love to visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...