Monday, December 26, 2016

BELLA GOES TO CALIFORNIA and 26 UNDER $50


BELLA
12 x 12 oil on canvas  

 There's something about a new year that makes me want to have more spare surroundings.  So, I've been spending some time getting my art room all sorted out.  Pitching, paring down etc.   In doing this, I came across "Bella", a painting I did a couple years ago and had almost forgotten about.  Then I woke up this morning to the news that she's getting a new home in California!

This has inspired me to clean out the shop! Start fresh! 
Buy some fresh paints and brushes and get those new ideas on canvas!


So, starting today there are 26 items in my shop listed at 
under $50.00!  
Check them out HERE.
Look for the ***** after a listing name to 
find the new priced items and start fresh yourself 
with a new piece of art for your tired 2016 walls!


-Nan












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...