Thursday, February 19, 2015

SKETCHING AGAIN . . . ON CAPTIVA

It's kind of comical to hear the weather forecasters warn of being prepared before braving the elements today.   Yes, it's a little cold by Florida standards, but still paradise for these Wisconsinites!  
And now it's time to pull out my sketchbook, pens, and watercolors, which have started to get a little dusty since the flurry at Christmastime.

Being in Florida always reminds me of my parents who moved here upon retirement.  They're no longer here but the memories of them are everywhere and I think that's one reason I love it so much.  And, it doesn't hurt that this is the perfect place to get away from the cold and snowy winters of the upper midwest!

So, to start out my vacation sketches . . . my mom's geranium.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...