Thursday, December 27, 2012

TIME FOR SOME HEARTS

I waste no time in boxing up the Christmas decorations.  Once Christmas has come and gone, I'm ready to move on.  Don't you love *sparse* after all the extras with Christmas?  

So.  What's next?  

Valentine's Day!  

It's time for hearts, and pink, and white, and red!  I looked around on Pinterest for inspiration and then got started.  I got out some of my burlap stash, which seems to multiply in my sewing boxes, and cut out hearts.  Many hearts.  Then I rolled up a few linen roses, attached some white ball trim, book page leaves, antique buttons, and a little string.   Here are just a few.  Rustic and humble.


This swag is available for purchase in my Etsy shop, Gillyflower Cottage.

What am I working on tomorrow?  

Osnaburg hearts with antique graphics transfers.


Sharing on:
Fabulously Creative Friday
Funky Junk Interiors

2 comments:

Anne said...

Nan those hearts are so sweet <3 ! We have not put our Christmas things away just yet.But it was very minimal this year.
xx
Anne

Maureen Wyatt said...

Those turned out really sweet! Christmas stays up until New Year's here but I'll be glad to take it down then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...