Thursday, September 13, 2012

THERE'S A NEW SHOP ON ETSY!


Today I'm excited to introduce you to a new shop on Etsy.    The shop, called "Emetsigns", is owned by Sarah who lives in Colorado Springs.
Sarah is the daughter of my friend Jan, from McKinney, Texas .  (If you've followed my blog for awhile you've seen several posts on Jan's historic home in McKinney.)  When Jan told me about Sarah's new business venture, I had to take a look at Emetsigns and learn more about it.
Wow, such beautiful work!  Sarah's signs feature inspiring Scripture she hand paints on hardwood.  Here's a sampling of what you'll find there:
James 1:19

Major W. David Gray Sign
The above sign holds very special meaning for Sarah and her family.  It was made in honor of a friend they lost recently in the war in Afghanistan and $10 from each sale of this sign will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Wouldn't this sign be beautiful in a child's bedroom?  You can pick from a wide array of colors that would work in either a boy's or girl's room - a perfect gift for a newborn or child's birthday.
Leaving The House Sign
This is a sign she designed for above the doorframe of your house.  As Sarah says, 

"I wanted this up in our house over the door that we leave the house from every day. I needed the reminder that God is bigger than WHATEVER I am walking out the door to. I don't think I am alone.... Don't most of us need the reminder that God is bigger than the hard stuff we face down here???? Praise God that He is!!!"

Sarah has spent a lot of time developing and perfecting her technique for these unique subway signs.  I hope you'll click over and visit her new Etsy shop, 


Emetsigns! 

Take a look at all of the beautiful and meaningful work she's doing.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...