Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SUNFLOWERS ON AN EARLY SPRING AFTERNOON

Fact:  Wisconsin winters are long.

So, when a beautiful, sunny, 60 degree day comes along in early March, it's time to buy some flowers!  A few days ago I set out to find a bouquet to remind me of the long summer days to come.  They may not be from my own garden, but I'll gladly fill a vase with a bouquet of store bought, humble sunflowers!  

The perfect way to spend the rest of a sunny spring-like day - time in my art room surrounded by paints and brushes with a little Michael Buble' filling the air with some oldies!

Both the original and prints of the original are available in my Etsy shop.  
Click here to go to my original painting on Etsy.
or
Click here to go to prints of "Sunflowers" on Etsy.
(prints are available in 4 sizes)

SUNFLOWERS 
8 x 10 inch
original oil on canvas board

SUNFLOWERS
(professional print in 4 standard sizes - ready for your mat and frame)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...