Wednesday, March 4, 2015

RED TUTUS in 3 SIZES - PRINTS and WRAPPED CANVAS

A few days ago, I ordered a print of my original watercolor "Anticipation".  It arrived today and, once again, I am thrilled with the quality of prints from Imagekind.  The paper is thick and heavy with a matte finish and a narrow white border.  The original watercolor is only about 7 x 7 inches, and shown below is the 16 x 16 inch enlargement.  I placed a pen on the print to show a better perspective of the size.  



"ANTICIPATION"
Both watercolor prints and wrapped canvas are available in three sizes - 
8" x 8",  11" x 11", and 16" x 16"

Shown below as it would appear in your mat and frame:
 And below as a deep, wrapped canvas print that needs no frame!  


Professionally printed - usually ships in 3-5 days.
All in my Etsy shop, GILLYFLOWER COTTAGE

Thanks for looking!

-Nan



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...