Thursday, November 6, 2014

LIKE IT OR NOT . . .

. . . winter is on our doorstep.  

The snow flurries were swirling today and the wind was whistling around the corners and rattling our windows.  It won't be long and we'll be watching the weather people demonstrate the making of the season's first snowball.  

So, to get in the mood, I did a little barn watercolor from a photo I had -
and then made it into a card for a really special person. 


And, more news:

My botanical calendars are ready!  I ordered a few to have on hand and I'm really happy with the results.  Click on the pic below to see them in my Etsy shop.


You can see a little video of the whole calendar on my Instagram account: nanburger.  I hope you'll check it out for yourself!

Thanks for looking.
-Nan











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...