Saturday, November 8, 2014

ACCORDIAN WATERCOLOR JOURNALS AND A CLEAN ART ROOM

It never fails.

When I really dig in, sorting and sifting in my art room, I get all inspired to spend more time in there.  




And, more time in my art room means new ideas.

Here are some photos of some small, accordion journals I just finished - perfect for watercolor painting or photos/captions from a special vacation or day trip.  On the cover of each journal I've done a little watercolor, and then it's all wrapped up with strong black twine and glass bead.

(click any of the photos below to go directly to my Etsy shop)








Thanks again for looking!
-Nan





2 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful, such a lovely gift these would make :)

Jane said...

Thanks for sharing pics of your art room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...