Friday, April 25, 2014

FULL BLOOM

I've been tending to my Etsy shop, Gillyflower Cottage, after finding that many of my items had to be reactivated and updated.  I've also been doing a fair amount of watercolor journaling and painting.  So much, in fact, that I had to listen to my last book group selection on audio.com, while I finished a painting for a friend.  Not a bad way to multitask!

So, there's a new, sweet little painting in Gillyflower Cottage.  This is a 6 x 6 inch oil on gessorbord panel called, "Full Bloom".   Check it out here.  I've been practicing the technique I learned while attending a Dreama Tolle Perry workshop in March.  Lots of color and a very painterly style - fresh, loose, visible brush strokes.  It's been very fun and challenging.

6 x 6 inch oil on museum quality gessobord

Thanks for checking in!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...