Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WATERCOLOR JOURNALING

Since working on the 30 Paintings in 30 Days, and then an ABC book for my brand new grandson, I've grown to love using watercolors.  The supplies are so easy to transport, they dry quickly, the colors are VIBRANT, and there are so many ways to use them. I had never really tried them out until I needed a way to keep painting while on the road.  So, that's just one of the many wonderful things that came out of my participation in Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 Challenge and Plein Air Palette Knife Workshop.

So, as things progress, I'll be posting news about my Alphabet book, but I'll also be posting some pages from my watercolor journal.  Today . . . a few pages of some watercolor sketches of Ruby's Old Yellow Barn and some outbuildings.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...