Sunday, October 6, 2013

AN ALPHABET BOOK FOR JACK!

Almost two months ago I became a grandmother and I couldn't be more thrilled.  A few years ago, I wrote about his mom and dad here.  Now little Jack is here, and while he won't be reading for a couple years, but he certainly needs to be read TO. And what better for a grandmother to read to her grandchild than her very own words!

So here's the beginning of my version of an ABC book, just for JACK, written and illustrated with him in mind!


 (There had to be a bicycle in the book, of course, since his dad is quite a cyclist!)




So, every day or so, I'll be adding to this book for him.  I hope to have it done in time for his baptism in a couple months.  I hope you'll check back now and then to see how it's coming along.  When the book is complete it will be available for purchase in my Etsy shop, Gillyflower Cottage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...