Monday, November 26, 2012

WHITE WELSH MOUNTAIN SHEEP TAGS

This was a fun one to draw - majestic and haughty looking, standing on rugged terrain with the wind ruffling up his wool.  I love the wild look of all that wool; he looks so indignant about being photographed.

According to the definition:  Welsh Mountain sheep are small, hardy sheep from the higher parts of the Welsh mountains.  The males have horns, and the females are polled or hornless; they have no wool on the face or legs, and they have long tails (normally left undocked).

 I took away the tilt of the head, which makes him look a little less "put out".  When I finished the drawing, I printed it out in a warm sepia tone onto cream colored cardstock.

The PDF for this sheep tag, available in my Etsy shop, Gillyflower Cottage, prints with 4 large and 3 small tags per page.  "To" and "From" prompts are on the front, with plenty of room on the back for a message.
 Here I have one of my Angel Bakery Towels wrapped around a bottle of wine, and topped off with a White Welsh Mountain Sheep Tag.
 Check it out at Gillyflower Cottage - the PDF is only $5.25.  So once you purchase and download, you can print out as many as you like.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...