Monday, October 15, 2012

ANGEL TAGS FOR CHRISTMAS

It's that time of year when I start thinking about Chrismas.  Mid-October, with crisp mornings and some dark, ominous looking skies.  Christmas shopping, getting the tree, sending Christmas cards, and wrapping your gifts!  

Well, I was looking through some of my angel drawings from last winter, and decided to make some vintage looking gift tags using my own drawings to tie on gifts this year.  These were drawings I did with various angel statues for inspiration.

Then I thought, as long as I'm printing these out I should also print some sets of tags for my etsy shop.  So here's a little preview of what was added to Gillyflower Cottage.   

A serene angel tag bearing the word "Noel".
A small angel who appears to be looking down on the manger scene with script proclaiming the excitement of that first Christmas morning.
Another elegant angel with the symbolic star in her hair.
Large Hare gift tags (3 1/2 x 8 inches).  The design on this tag is not my own drawing -  this graphic comes from an antique dictionary page and would work for any occasion from Easter to a baby gift.
Neatly bundled and ready to make someone's packages extra special.
If you're looking for Santa Claus and snowmen on your gift tags, this is not the place.  But if you're looking for quiet and serene gift tags that speak to the beauty of the true meaning of Christmas, you should stop by Etsy and check them out!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...