Sunday, April 15, 2012

MEET LLOYD!

I've taken almost 2 weeks off from blogging.  During that time, I've been spending a lot of time in my gardens, enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having.  Spring is finally here!  

Also, during that time, I've been thinking.  Thinking about your wonderful comments and emails.  Thinking about things to make and then, of course, wanting to share them with YOU!  So, I guess I'm going to keep at it but just restrain myself a little more - maybe not posting quite as often.  You all assured me - that's okay!  And so today, I'm coming back with a fun project to share with you.

Do you remember Lloyd?  He is a character from Miss Gillyflower's Adventures.  If you've been following my blog for awhile, you'll remember reading about that - part of my goal list.
His tag describes everything you need to know about him.

Well, meet Lloyd.

In the flesh.
\
He looks pretty serious, but he really did love posing for the camera.
Even showed a little attitude!  He's proud of the fact that he is "baby friendly".  All soft and washable, and nary a button to be found!
He specifically wanted a close-up of his bow-tie!  Why a bow-tie, you ask?  I asked Lloyd that very same question.  His answer?
"It's Sunday!  So, of course I'm wearing my bow-tie!"
So that's Lloyd.  Kind, gentle, helpful, all-around good guy, Lloyd.  
And, one of Miss Gillyflower's dearest friends.  Lloyd is now in the arms of a sweet little one year old named Luke.  

Want a Lloyd of your very own?  
He has arrived in my Etsy Shop, Gillyflower Cottage.
She just may be the next character to "come to life"!







7 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm glad you decided to stick it out! Love Lloyd and Miss Gillyflower....thanks for sharing,
Peggy

klk said...

Welcome to the world, Lloyd! You are adorable!! klk

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

What a Beautiful Post! Lloyd is adorable! I Love to see your wonderful creations!

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Love those sweet faces! :)

Anne said...

I am thrilled you decided to keep on blogging.I LOVE your Lloyd so cute!!You are an amazing artist to draw those pictures too.
Anne

Unknown said...

How sweet is he!!! I can't wait to see Miss Gillyflower come to life too. I'm in awe of your drawings, Nan.

Rhissanna said...

Such a lovely toad drawing! And he makes a wonderful toy. Yes, I understand about the bow tie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...