This is just a quick little post about leaving comments on blogs and receiving replies.
I am always so excited to see your comments on the things I make and show on You Could Make That! After I read your comments, I always try to reply to you, but many people have their profiles set so that it is impossible to reply because they have not allowed their email address to be visible. I understand if you just don't want your address out there, but in case you would like replies to your comments, here's how to go about changing your settings!
1. Click on the Dashboard link in the upper right hand corner of your screen
2. Click on Edit Profile, which is on the left hand side of the screen next to your picture.
3. This will take you to the Edit User Profile screen.
4. Look in the Privacy section.
5. Check the box that says, “Show my e-mail address”.
6. In the Identity section, enter in an e-mail address.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Profile.
combined with a new fabric!
A new project will be ready to go online early Tuesday afternoon. I hope you'll stop back!