Thursday, November 3, 2011

DARK AND CLOUDY DAYS

Dark and cloudy days are great days for nestling in and painting!

Just a short post today.  I've been busy . . . painting, cleaning, and sorting through fabrics and craft supplies.  The painting is in preparation for tomorrow.  My husband and I are driving to Chicago to drop off some paintings at The Painted Lady on Damen.  I've posted about this little shop before and I know some of you have been there.  She has beautiful home furnishings and I'm hoping it will be all decked out for Christmas - we'll see.

Anyway, here are the four paintings that are ready to be loaded up tomorrow.  We're looking forward to a fun day in Chicago.  It's such a great city to visit, especially around the holidays.  
Red Bearded Irises 
16" x 20"
Bordure Roses
16" x 20"
Suntory Roses
18" x 24
Field of Poppies
18" x 24"

If you get a chance, stop in to The Painted Lady the next time you're in Chicago - and let me know you were there!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Beautiful paintings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...