Monday, August 22, 2011

TIME TO PAINT

The weekend was busy - fun - but busy.
So, I didn't have time to make anything.

But.

Today is sunny and crisp and fall is in the air.  I'm alone in the house.  So, it's time to open the windows and pull out the paints and my sewing machine.  Several projects are on the docket today.  First and foremost, a painting for my mom.  She has requested a rabbit, so, THAT will be my day! 

There's nothing quite like time spent with your paints . . .
 and a fresh canvas . . .

followed by some time with my trusty, 50 year old Kenmore . . .

to work on one of these from Saturday's post!
All with this guy in the background . . .
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Ooh- sounds like so much fun Nan! Please share your painting here once you're done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...