Saturday, June 25, 2011

JUNE FLOWERS

It's June 25th.
Twenty-two years ago today, I married my best friend, and the most wonderful, kind, and generous man a girl could ever hope for.  Anniversaries remind us of weddings, and weddings remind us of white,  lace, and FLOWERS.  So, here are some flowers from my June garden to celebrate 22 wonderful years!
 Snapdragons
 The promise of lilies . . .
 Lemon Drops
 My favorite new flower . . . the Orange Cone Flower
Veronica
 Fairy Candles . . . gaining speed!  It won't be long.
 Honeysuckle Vine
 . . . and Climbing Hydrangeas
Also, in case you didn't know, it's National Iced Tea Month!  
 Enjoy one in the garden!

-Nan



3 comments:

Connie the crafterbug said...

Oh my gosh I am drooling! What gorgeous flowers. Are they from your garden? What a beautiful post for an anniversary!
Connie

Nan Burger said...

Thank you, Connie. Yes, these are from my garden. There should be a lot more to photograph once our weather warms up a bit! -Nan

Virginia said...

They sing about young love, but those who celebrate the multiple years know we are the ones who have aced it. Beautiful flowers. Beautiful marriage. Congrats. Virginia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...