Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grain Sacks!

Furniture, purses, chair pads, stool covers, pillows, even gift tags!  The weekend is coming, a rainy one, and something "grainsack" is going to happen!  I'm not sure what it will be, I just know that I really like each of these, and I love the challenge of trying to duplicate one of them.  Or two of them . . . or . . .
So pretty, from Miss Mustard Seed.
                       
                                          An incredible chair!    



   

How do you choose?

2 comments:

bbp said...

I really hope you do one of the
bags and take lots of how-to photos and post them. Those are so gorgeous and practical.

Nan said...

Since you asked, I'll give it a shot! I have a couple purse "frames" that I ordered from Etsy a while ago and that would be a fun project for a rainy day! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...