Saturday, April 23, 2011

A pink room needs a pink table.

The sun in shining - finally!  We haven't seen the sun in our corner of Wisconsin for days.  It's also warm enough for hardy Wisconsinites to crack open a window or two.  It's been almost six months since that's happened.   It's inspiring! 
Progress is being made on the pink guest room - therefore, a peek at a pink table for this room.  I found this table at an antique shop about 30 years ago.  It had come from someone's lake home and had been painted a bright yellow.  Way back then I had stripped the yellow paint off and stained it.  This weekend the paint went back on.  I haven't decided what to do for a handle on the drawer yet - so for now a fabric pull will suffice.  This look isn't for everyone, but I love it.


Above and below are the before pictures.

1 comment:

Be Colorful Coastal said...

how fun is this? You had me with the title of your post. :) It looks like pink fluffy clouds. Love that shade for sure.
Thanks for visiting me. I am sooooooooo far behind on blog reading. Getting ready for an art/craft sale and as usual I have left to much to the end. I'm glad you liked the coffee table though.
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...