Sunday, December 12, 2010

Make Kate Spade's Bon Mot Owl Coin Purses








The write-up says, "A wise way to watch over all of your prettiest pennies."  Somehow, spending $95 to store your pennies does NOT seem wise.  However, I DO love this little coin purse, and I DID get a great little package from Hong Kong a while ago that will help me out with this project.  PLUS . . . my daughter-in-law has agreed to be my partner in crime for this one sometime soon!


bon mot owl coin purse - Kate Spade
Bon Mot Owl Coin Purse - $95

  

     
          
There's even a Kate Spade Sherwood Owl Handbag for $279

 
 . . .  and a Wisdom Owl Necklace from Anthropologie . . .
 Now to decide which one we should make . . .
we're leaning towards the first coin purse.
  
SAVINGS - at least $90

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...